Naphtha Additive, (SC74) Naptha & C9 Fuel Additive
|Grade Standard||Reagent Grade|
|Usage||Industrial, Commerical, Domestic|
|Packaging Size||As per requirement|
Improves Flash Point by atleast 6 to 8 nos.
SC74 is an additive which increases the molecular weight of naptha & C9 Fuels which is desired for reduction in volatility hence reduces the likelihood of vapor lock.
SC 74 also has oxygenated hydrocarbon & nitrates to improve the combustion quality considerably with reduction in soot & co in exhaust by @ 20% which indicates improved combustions. It increases the lubrication property of C9 fuel/Naptha.Properties of SC74 Additives:
- Density @ 0.91 Kg/lit
- Color – Opaque Dark Green
- Proportion to be used 1:3000 in Napth / C9 Fuels
- Flash Point @ 350C
- Viscosity @ 20 Seconds in B4 Cup
: 1 ltr, 5 ltrs, 10 ltrs, 25 ltrs Cans only.
: Few adjustments in system are required after administration of the additive in the system they are to be made by consultation with us.SC74 Naphtha Additive Operating Instructions
This Additive adds Hydrocarbon molecules to the Naphtha which will improve the octane number of Naphtha and acts combustion catalyst.For Additive to Naphtha ratio of 1:3000 proportion
The air Inlet of Boiler is to be adjusted such that the smoke level is reestablished to original permissible level.
- Monitor stac temperature & log its variations and report us the same for our evaluation
- If stac temperature increase reduce the flow rate to maintain the original stac temperature
- It may increase initially because due to high carbon deposits on boiler tubes. Run that boiler with increased stac temp till the deposits i.e. scales on Boiler tubes are disintegrated, then stac temperature may be established with lower stac rending indicating better heat transfer rate
- If stac temperature is not reduced even after one weak reduce the flow rate of naphtha by reducing inlet Naphtha pressure step by step till original stac temperature is established i.e. stac temperature level of without additive level